It’s time to vote for the Rapid Fired Pizza 2019 Athlete of the Year
Click here to VOTE NOW
Colin Dillon – Track & Field – Miamisburg High School
- State Runner Up – D1 – 110m hurdles
- State Qualifier in 4×100, 4×200, 110m hurdles and 300m hurdles
- Regional Champion in 300m hurdles
- District Champion in 110m hurdles, 300m hurdles and 4x100m relay
- GWOC Champion in 110 m hurdles
- GWOC West Athlete of the Year (Track & Field)
Jacob Gudorf – Basketball – Brookville High School
Jake serves as the team’s point guard and demonstrates outstanding skill and leadership both on & off the court. He does all the little things that make everyone around him better. His unselfish play & court vision have allowed him to set multiple Brookville High School records (see stats below). He is truly an asset to the program in every way and deserves recognition!
- Set BHS records for “Most Steals in a Game/Season/AND Career, Most Assists in a Career
- Averages 14.6 points, 7 rebounds, 7.6 assists & 3.4 steals per game
- Has 2 Triple-Doubles thus far this season (was 1 rebound shy of a Quadruple-Double)
- Has scored in double figures 13/17 games this season
- Has finished with double figure assists in 5 games this season
- Is currently shooting 53% from the field
Tyrone Keeton – Wrestling – West Carrollton High School
Tyrone finished the season with a 39-16 record. He was GWOC Special Mention and led the team in takedowns, winning percentage, and wins. Tyrone’s season also included a 5th place finish at Fairfield; 4th place finishes at Clear Fork, Xenia, & the GWOC Tournament; a 3rd place finish at Parkway; a 2nd place finish at Miami Trace; and an individual championship at Logan Elm. After being runner-up at Sectionals, Tyrone overcame a second-round loss at Districts and battled back to win 4 matches in a row to punch his ticket to State!
Jayant Singhal – Tennis – Wayne High School
Jayant, our returning first singles player notched his first ever 1st singles win this past Wednesday, April 3rd at Stebbins HS. Jayant was also voted our team captain and has shown tremendous work ethic dedication and character to our young team.
Dalton Shepler – Track & Field – Vandalia Butler High School
Currently a junior and ranked #1 in the state and ranked in the nation as well. Just pole vaulted 16’ 10” and a new D1 Regional record
Allie Parker – Softball – West Carrollton High School
Allie is a great student / athlete who can play any position on the field.
Chloe Smith – Basketball – Valley View High School
Chloe has been a 3 year starter on the Valley View girls basketball team, and has been an excellent leader for the team this year. Chloe is one of the leading scorers on this year’s team averaging 12 points a game. Chloe is also a successful student in the classroom, a member of the National Honor Society ( NHS), and just crowned Queen at the Miss Basketball ceremony!
Skylar Born, Senior – Bowling – Miamisburg High School
- 4 year Letterman.
- She had high Conference average for all of GWOC and for the National league and West division. (213)
- She had highest two game series for the GWOC National League and West Division. (511),
- She had highest single game of the National West division (268)
- GWOC National League West division Player of the year
- She was selected to first team GWOC National League
- She broke school record (Miamisburg) for highest single season GWOC Conference average. (213)
- She placed second at the Springboro Roll off tournament out of 128 girls.
- She Placed Third at sectionals
Kyra Rottgen– Softball – Northmont High School
- This is Kyra’s 3rd year on varsity softball. She is very hard working and rehabbed from the absolute worst knee injury I’ve ever seen in 24 years of coaching. She dislocated her knee in Florida and tore almost everything her freshmen year. She recovered and continued to play volleyball and softball for NHS. She is also active with DECA and she qualified for nationals in Orlando in a few weeks-which is a huge accomplishment.
- She helps with the Northmont blood drive and is a member of the FCA (Fellowship Christian Athletes). She actively dances and teaches dance as well in her little spare time. She carries a 4.0 gpa and is close to being valedictorian of her class.
- Kyra is an excellent example of what a Northmont student athlete should be-coachable, positive attitude, tireless work ethic, and a team player wanting to see the success of her teammates over her own accomplishments. She represents TBolt pride in the classroom and on the field.
Demesha Thomas – Track & Field – West Carrollton High School
Outstanding performance (Broke school record in girls 400 meter dash)
- Placed first in GWOC south in the girls 400 meter dash